Protect your self and our On-Site Technician
- Please notify us if any anyone has been tested positive with covid 19
- Please wear gloves and mask when our technician visits and stay 2 meters distance.
- Make sure all equipment that will be handled by our technical staff are sanitized.
- if you are in a room with other people, stay at least two metres away from each other and wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
- if you cannot wear a mask, other people should wear a mask when they are in the same room as you
Cover your coughs and sneezes
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hand
- throw used tissues in a wastebasket that’s lined with a plastic bag
- the plastic bag makes it safer and easier to empty the wastebasket
- after emptying the wastebasket, wash your hands
Wash your hands
- wash your hands often with soap and water
- dry your hands with a paper towel, or with your own cloth towel that no one else shares
- use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
We thank you for your co operation and stay safe as we continue to service all your computer issues. 24-7 Computer Solutions inc.